Remote (Marlborough, MA, USA)
Feb 24, 2021
The Solution Architect interprets client requirements, business processes, and use cases to produce quality technical designs.
Furthermore, The SA mentors, coaches and supports all of the members of the development team.
• Performs business development/sales support via phone and on site sales calls.
• Provides consultative eCommerce subject matter expertise during pre-sales. Provides competitive solution architecture that meets customer requirements and manages risk. Provides accurate estimates and assumptions for sales opportunities.
• Provides technical leadership to the team by collaborating and mentoring team members and leading internal initiatives as required.
• Performs the Solution Architect (SA) role on projects as required - Reviews technical designs for accuracy, approach, and architectural best practices. Reviews project estimates to ensure they are accurate, complete, and contain appropriate assumptions.
• Engages on multiple...
$65.00 - $75.00 hourly
Remote (Newark, CA)
Feb 24, 2021
• 6 + Years of Experience
• At least 2+ life cycle implementations of SAP S/4 HANA and Expertise in leading blueprint workshops, SAP Configuration, Custom (PRICEFW) Development, Cutover Activities, Data Migration, Testing and User Training and hyper-care support experience
Expertise :SAP Sales & Service Management process and integrations with third party applications preferably SFDC. Adept with SAP SD and SM modules having ability to design and configure SAP S/4 system, Ability to lead design and integration workshops.
• SD-FI integrations (AR accounting, inventory accounting, inter-company processing), Experience in setting up SD Contracts, pricing design and integration and Knowledge of SD-MM integration (MM fields impacting SD) and third-party Interface development strongly desired
• Strong client facing skills and ability to lead a team through all phases of SAP implementation #
• Must be detail oriented, self-directed and have...