Please send your resume and contact details. Thank you
Job Title: Workday Project Manager
Job Duration: 2 Years
Job Location: Dallas, TX ( Remote to Start)
Workday Project Management certification (REQUIRED)
The Workday Project Manager is a member of the Global Business Systems team who will drive the Workday implementation to success, collaborating with technology and business teams. The ideal candidate must have a blend of business and technical expertise; must be savvy enough to manage up and down the organization, and be interested in learning and applying new technology. The PM will plan, lead and execute the projects, working closely with the implementation partner, internal IT leaders, other PMs, and stakeholders to oversee the successful implementation. The PM will be responsible for leading and managing all project documentation and ensuring that the Project Management methodology is being followed properly.
• Workday Project Management certification (REQUIRED)
• 2-3 years’ experience project managing global Workday HCM implementations for medium or large enterprise organizations with a Workday partner firm (REQUIRED)
• Experience with at least two HCM functional areas: Core HCM, Benefits, Talent Management, Payroll, Time Tracking, Compensation, Recruitment, or Absence Management
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs
• Excellent organization, time management, business development and communication skills
• Consulting experience either as an internal Workday consultant or with a consulting/software company is preferred
• Establish and maintain strong relationships
• Create and deliver project level documentation (i.e., status reports, RAID logs, project plans etc.)
• Ensure project is delivered on-time and on-budget
• Maintain responsibility for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements
• Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
• Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns applications.
• Work with the integration partner project manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or time frames.
• Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW.
• Address and manage change orders in the event they are required to manage requirements outside the scope of the SOW.
• Present at Executive Steering Committee meetings as needed
• Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints.
• Facilitate open communication among team members
• Build a trusting and safe environment, promote positive team dynamics, enabling effective collaboration
• Remove impediments and coach delivery teams to also remove impediments
• Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
Thanks & Regards
Bharghava K | Sr. Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc
O: 469-673-3520 | M:646-583-5142 | E : Bharghava.email@example.com
433 E Las Colinas Blvd, # 1240,Irving, TX 75039 USA
Recognized by Forbes 200 best under billion companies
Featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant and Nelson Hall for Services provider for 6 years in a row
recipient of the prestigious Frost and Sullivan Customer Value Leadership Award for Global Software services & staffing category in 2015 and 2017