The Position: SAP Business Project Analyst, Full time position only
Location is Illinois
They have been on SAP since mid-1990s and on Hana now.
What you will do:
· Analyze the current systems and come up with project to fix gaps or functionality
· Work out the kinks of how it works between US and Germany
· It’s a highly customized SAP shop so this person will simplify the processes
· Business process analysis, gap analysis
· Take the reins in a meeting to call out the pain points: Is it doable within time and budget?
· Get into the data, flush out projects
This is not a supervisory role but requires at least 5 years project management, preferably in SAP, but any ERP where you managed projects is fine.
Magee Resource Group has spent three productive decades building a reputation of specialization. We have developed a robust and adaptive network in the arenas of Healthcare, SAP and IT.
And we strive to supply our clients with candidates that will facilitate their company’s competitive pace towards the forefront of their respective industries. We chose to specialize at our inception and this decision has granted us unparalleled access to long-lasting relationships with uniquely qualified professionals in both Healthcare and IT.