The Position: SAP Business Project Analyst, Full time position only
Location is Illinois
They have been on SAP since mid-1990s and on Hana now.
What you will do:
· Analyze the current systems and come up with project to fix gaps or functionality
· Work out the kinks of how it works between US and Germany
· It’s a highly customized SAP shop so this person will simplify the processes
· Business process analysis, gap analysis
· Take the reins in a meeting to call out the pain points: Is it doable within time and budget?
· Get into the data, flush out projects
This is not a supervisory role but requires at least 5 years project management, preferably in SAP, but any ERP where you managed projects is fine.