Location: Remote (Miami, FL)
Duration: 6 Months
Certification: Admin is minimum. Good to have additional certificates
- 12-15 years of IT experience and 5+ years in Salesforce.com with strong functional and technical experiences in different project phases; including business analysis, Enterprise level CRM implementations and management consulting, Client interaction, Deployment, and Development.
- The project manager is responsible for defining and overseeing Salesforce projects. The PM will lead teams of business analysts, designers and developers through road mapping requirement definition solution design configuration coding and deployment of Salesforce solutions.
- The PM is expected to have a strong blend of skills and experience in both business analysis and project management and will function as a trusted advisor to the customer.
- Strong experience managing client expectations, project scope and strong leadership skills are necessary.
- The ability to engage with all levels of our client's team in providing recommendations and proactive best practice advice through all phases of the service delivery life cycle is also critical to this role.
- Define and manage overall project goals and success criteria.
- Work with clients on the creation and execution of the overall project plan.
- Manage client relationships at the project level Collaborate with Salesforce or other partners for assigned engagements.
- Establish resource plan to match budget and track burn Drive project activity and ensure team members meet deadlines complete time sheets and expenses reports.
Minimum of three years Salesforce Project Management experience
Prior experience working on projects following a software development methodology, such as Agile or Waterfall
Multiple project implementation experience in Sale Cloud, CPQ is required.
Good to have Marketing cloud exposure.