Unit4 ERP Technical Analyst (Remote Contract)
6 Months or longer - Full time (40 hours) remote contract opportunity!
Reporting to the director of the development team, as an experienced Unit4 ERP Technical Analyst, you will participate in a stimulating Unit4 ERP Finance implementation large scale project.
Key areas of responsibility and profile
- You will implement, modify, and configure Unit4 ERP software products – using C#, .Net, SQL and other technologies.
- Conceive technical solutions respecting Unit4 ERP methodology and the Industry best practices.
- Develop interfaces, data migration scripts, reports and reports using the Unit4 ERP (Agresso) tools.
- Analyze and review the technical specifications: reports, interfaces, conversions and customizations.
- Participate in scrum meetings and the various testing phases.
- Document technical requirements from various stakeholders.
- Provide technical support on incidents related to his sector of expertise.
- Perform other related duties.
- University degree in computer science or the equivalent.
- 3 years’ or more as a Unit4 ERP developer/programmer (a must-have skill !).
- 6 years’ or more experience programming in C # and Microsoft .Net
- Advanced proficiency with Interfaces development, including Web Services and API’s (a must-have!)
- Thorough experience with the Customization Tools (ACT) Agresso development and Conversion Data Load tools.
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills.
- Good communication skills, efficient priorities management and focus on the end result.
- Experience within the consulting industry would be a great asset!
We are looking for a proven professional competence consultant with thorough expertise of Unit4 ERP product as a technical Analyst. As well, the ideal consultant is a team player, focus on the end result and reliable!