Responsible for overseeing the implementation of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Maintains complete authority over the ERP implementation initiative to meet the business’s needs. Provides coaching and leadership to direct reports. Regularly works with leadership to implement change management, project planning, resource allocation, steering committee leadership, and team organizational structure management. Controls project scope and risk management. Communicates project needs regularly and effectively to direct reports and project sponsors. Interacts with the business subject matter experts (SME) and ERP vendor to monitor project plan execution. This position is responsible for project management coordination, regular (bi-weekly) project status reports and escalation of any roadblocks or issues that may impact the project for resolution.
- Lead development and execution of a project plan enabling a phased deployment of an ERP system aligned to business need.
- Project Cost management and traceability of spend (capital, expense, HC for project).
- Risk planning required and backup planning to ensure minimum business impact.
- Ensure project deliverables are effectively presented and executed against project timelines.
- Use influence and persuasion as needed to gain answers on projects, deliverables and schedule
- Identify the least burdensome approach to project deliverables.
- Utilize technical project management skills to propose strategies on complex issues
- Manages project teams where individual responsibilities have been pre-defined, identifying necessary resources, and outlining a timeframe including the deadlines and anticipated completion dates of projects
- Coordinates the implementation phase of each project and acts as the contact point for business users, should any technical problems arise
- Strong project management experience is required, including experience with some Project Management tool
- A strong background in IT and industry-specific work
- A successfully completed ERP project in his or her portfolio.
- 3+ years of experience managing midsize to large teams.
- Comfort advising senior-level management.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Experience with QAD application implementation is preferred
- Experience of an ERP system in a regulated environment required.
- Experience of an ERP system within a manufacturing/distribution environment required.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or global equivalent in related discipline
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to lead complex projects
- Ability to build partnerships at all levels within the company, begin to build partnerships externally
- Resolve complex issues in effective ways
- Ability to create reports, business correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions verbally, in writing, and in group presentations utilizing good public speaking skills
- Good conflict resolution skills and ability to deliver difficult messages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and strong understanding of industry practices
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Project
- High proficiency with Project Management tools, systems, and procedures
- Excellent planning/organizational skills and techniques
- Good decision making, analysis and problem-solving skills with ability to multi-task
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment. No special physical demands required.
- Job demands may require long periods of sitting, standing, telephone work, and computer work.
Brasseler USA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.