Location : Washington, DC
Work Type : W2 more preferable
Visa : USC, GC only and able to obtain a Government Public Trust clearance
Job Description – Details
· Provide Salesforce technical architect expertise
· Design and review technical architectures that meet the needs of the client’s business architecture vision
· Present architecture options and recommendations based on Salesforce Best Practices
· Oversee the SAFe implementation from an architectural integrity perspective and lay the architectural runway
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 10+ years of Salesforce Technical Architecture experience
· Salesforce Integration experience
· Hands on experience with APEX and Lightning Component
· Certified Technical Architect (CTA)
· Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders and able to obtain a Government Public Trust clearance
Lenora Systems is led by highly qualified and thoroughly experienced IT Professionals with an aim to deliver value and unlock the true potential of Organizational IT Assests and investments. We strongly believe that IT is inseparable and an integral lifeline for all walks of life. We firmly believe in making a difference through providing tailor made and highly efficient, trendsetting, scalable, reliable and robust solutions and services to the business community and mankind in general.
IT implementation in any area requires careful consideration and thoughtful calibration so as to deliver value through proper optimization of all resources. It requires careful planning, thoughtful insight and proper implementation to maximize the usability and returns on investment.