Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Technology Architect within HPE Hybrid IT to join us! In this amazing role, you will examine emerging technologies and use the cases to create new business opportunities. The role will combine technology, with industry initiatives and market requirements into tactical immediate actions and strategic investment recommendations.
You will partner with business unit product management, R&D, and field sales technical engineering and provide architectural advice for gaining real world customer exposure. You will create HPE-wide architectures and methodologies for design and development of complex products, platforms, systems, software, and technology across multiple engineering disciplines, platforms and organizations within the Global Business Unit. If you have a track record of similar architecture success, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How You’ll Make Your Mark
- Provide direct land ongoing leadership for a team of senior individual contributors designing and developing new products, enhancements, and updates
- Manage hiring of a diverse and productive team
- Manage headcount, deliverables, schedules, and costs for multiple on-going projects, ensuring that resources are appropriately allocated and that goals, objectives, timelines, and budgets are met in accordance with program and organizational roadmaps
- Manage a team of employees according to established process and management guidance, through direct reports and sometimes through managers and responsible for feature and project delivery within own area, with dependencies that cross Engineering teams.
- Communicate project status and escalates issues to direct managers, program managers, and executive sponsors.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and organizational efficiency.
- Provide people-care management for team members, including hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that proper knowledge and career development tools are in place to support ongoing team member and process development.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution
- 5+ years of experience building, leading, managing, and mentoring high-performance engineering team
- Strong technical leadership skills to work closely with a senior team of software developers
- Experience with and understanding of cloud-native application development, containerization, Kubernetes, micro-services, and go programming
- Deep industry knowledge on management of enterprise infrastructure such as servers, storage arrays, and network switches.
- Strong agile software development skills including feature backlog grooming, story generation, and sprint planning.
- Ability to work with software architects and product management to understand business and product requirements
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation)
- Ability to manage people across geographies to drive workforce development and achieve desired results
What We Can Offer You
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!