Duration: 1 year
Notice period : Immediate to 1 month
Minimum 10 years of working experience in IT project/product development out of which 4 years have been as a Scrum Master or Agile Project Manager in product or project development on an Agile team
• Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques
• 2 years of experience in coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices.
• At least 4 years of working experience with agile (Jira, Azure Devops, funretro, …) and collaboration tools (Teams, sharepoint, …)
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft project – minimum 3 years
• 3 years of experience with CICD, Automated testing, extreme programming, design thinking and other agile techniques and practices
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel
Founded in 2010, vVolve is a Management Consulting company with a primary focus on Business Transformation using Digitization. We implement process automation for enterprise customers to streamline their business processes thereby optimising time and efficiency.
Using SAP technology at the center of our innovative offerings, the company is setting a new standard by connecting data and content to deliver unique business models.