NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Technical Lead .Net Developer to join our team in Frisco, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
• Strong functional and technical project management of AMO/AMS engagements doing RUN & Build ( ADM )for Healthcare Provider and Payer engagements. Specific focus on Claims, Provider Data, Correspondence, Member Portals, Interfaces.
• Strong experience of working in Agile/DevOps projects in collaboration with multivendor teams, business and technology teams from the customer, managing projects end to end and complying to SLA’s.
• Strong people management skills needed, mentoring and coaching of the team members. Strong ITIL process framework orientation. Hands on with SNOW, JIRA and other ALM tools.
• Technically strong with architectural and functional understanding of applications across heterogenous technologies like Java, .Net, iSeries, WebBased, Database centric, Client Server and others.
• Strong AWS cloud orientation.
• Work with business users to define and analyze problems and align the most appropriate technical, application or configuration solutions
• Conduct business requirements, business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives
• Solicit, develop, document and manage requirements and provide detailed design and business rules to support the requirements throughout project life cycle up to and through change control
• Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment
• Review system test plans and system tests modules before implementation
• Create, review and deliver end-user documentation (user guide, process flow charts and training materials) and training for accuracy
• Work with the user to select or create appropriate scenarios to test all results to determine whether system changes met project specifications, use scenarios to assist the end-user in acceptance testing
• In upgrades, monitor production performance enhancements and system integrity with end-users
• Develop detailed implementation and upgrade project plans in conjunction with other account team members
• Ensure that documentation is updated when change requests are approved for the project
• Provide input on processes, procedures, or new approaches
•8-10-yrs of strong functional and technical project management of AMO/AMS engagements doing RUN & Build ( ADM )for Healthcare Provider and Payer engagements. Specific focus on Claims, Provider Data, Correspondence, Member Portals, Interfaces.
•8-10-yrs experience working in Agile/DevOps projects in collaboration with multivendor teams, business and technology teams from the customer, managing projects end to end and complying to SLA’s.
•8-10-yrs of demonstrated experience of system development methodology, project management, system architecture and analytical/problem solving skills
•5+yrs experience HL7 and other EDI format
•5+ yrs working experience or knowledge of US healthcare
• MHA preferred
• Hl7 certification preferable
• ITIL certification preferable
PMP , Scrum Master, DevOps and cloud Certifications strongly desired.