We are looking for a Specialist Application Developer position with hands on ABAP,PI/PO and workflow experience in FI,CO,FM,AM,MM,PP,PS,VIM,PM and SRM modules to join SAP IT team. Below are the details of skillset and Experience that are required for this role
Analyze the Functional requirement, provide technical design, build the code, unit test, and document all SAP IT applications.
• Works with BSAs and users to resolve and assist SAP development issues and provide effective solutions using SAP best practices.
• Hands on experience in configuring, developing, and troubleshooting Workflows in all SAP Modules.
• Hands on experience in design and development of syclo sap work manager using ECLIPSE and SMP.
• Experience in Design, Development, and configuration of SAP PI/PO.
• Design and implement technical solutions using ALV, BAPI, BADI, Enhancements, Function Modules, RFC, ADOBE, WEBDYNPRO, FPM and other ABAP Objects in FI,CO,FM,AM,MM,PP,PS,VIM,PM and SRM modules of SAP.
• Work as a Team player and individually with all levels of knowledge and experience within the SAP team and outside the team.
• Provide problem resolutions referred by the Technology Service Desk related to SAP.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• ONLY CANDIDATES WITH GREENCARD OR US CITIZENS APPLY
EDUCATION Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, relevant work experience of four years in addition to the minimum experience requirement of 12 years. Master’s Degree preferred.
Minimum of Twelve years hands on experience in SAP programming in one or more areas of SAP HCM.
Four to Five years of experience in SAP projects. Must be proficient in project management methodology
Rate: Market Rate