The Project Manager will be responsible for the project management life cycle for application development, infrastructure and client and & vendor integration projects for our internal product projects as well externally facing projects. The Project Manager will be responsible for being able to manage projects utilizing SDLC, Waterfall, Agile and PMI methodologies. The PM will be responsible for working in a PMO, utilizing PMO templates, standardization and processes. The PM will need to be an effective multi-tasker as the PM will be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously. Typical project assets include a project plan, scope statement, project, resource plan, risk & issues logs, change management, lessons learned etc. Excellent verbal, written communication and detail orientated skills are required as this position will serve as the primary bridge between internal and client stakeholders.
- Manage the project lifecycle from beginning to end for projects encompassing client & vendor on-boarding & integrations, application development and/or infrastructure projects.
- Meet in person with project team members to perform discovery and document project objectives, client workflow, and business requirements.
- Conduct project & technical meetings providing meeting agenda/minutes, and author weekly status reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Interface with internal stakeholders including sales, product management, development, DBA’s and external stakeholders including clients, client vendor(s), and/or integrated vendors with the application.
- Set and manage client expectations, and escalate internal and external issues as appropriate.
- Be a primary point of contact for project requests, act as a liaison between external teams and internal resources, and demonstrate the ability to discuss technical concepts with a business audience.
- Proactively manage project tasks and deliverables to the project schedule and milestones, apprise management of project status, identify & maintain a risks & issues log affecting project progress, and identify mitigation strategies.
- Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of project deliverables and artifacts upon project completion, close all project documentation and archive appropriate records.
- Champion and support project management standards, processes and procedures within the PMO and company necessary to deliver projects on time and within budget, ensuring the project objectives and deliverables are met.
- Recognize project, process, or application deficiencies, propose effective solutions, and take corrective action.
- Must be detailed orientated, attentive to detail and specific.
- Must take responsibility and accountability for all project deliverables and PMO deliverables efficiently, timely and correctly.
- Must have sound judgement to make decisions based on facts not assumptions.
- Apply knowledge of industry trends and best practices to improve service to our clients.
- B.S. in Information Technology / Computer Science (or related degree) or equivalent experience.
- Candidate must have practical hands on experience managing projects utilizing PMI methodology, Agile, Waterfall and process improvement and standardization.
- Must have 7yrs experience directly managing projects from an application and infrastructure perspective.
- Candidate must have a good understanding of SDLC and be able to apply the appropriate project management methods and structure for the SDLC model in use.
- Must have the ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across multiple assignments efficiently and accurately with little supervision.
- Must be Proficient with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), MS Visio, and MS SharePoint, Outlook
- Proficient with Project Management tools such as MS Project or similar
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the real estate industry a plus related to collateral asset management or valuations
- Travel as required <5%
- Experience working in a SaaS environment is a plus.
- PMI/PMP Certification or similar a plus.
Veros is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.