Our client is a 1 Billion private company, highly profitable and growing. Offices in Delray Beach, FL and 6 other countries. Oracle NetSuite ERP was implemented last year and now further customization and user training are required.
- Develop, integrate, configure and support the business applications and NetSuite infrastructure
- Implement NetSuite capturing end user requirements and configuring, testing and integrating as necessary.
- Provide 2nd level support for mission critical business applications.
- Responsible for the IT services desk as it relates to NetSuite incidents and service request.
- Gather business requirements to create ad-hoc reports in NetSuite, using Report Builder.
- Train end-users
- Support the administration and security profiles of our NetSuite platform.
- Work on NetSuite design and implementation phase.
- Integrate and test components and/or subsystems and their interfaces in order to create operational services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or another analytical field.
- Solid experience in computer system development, software development, and project management.
- Ability to analyze situations and identify pertinent problems/issues, collect relevant information.
- Specific experience with Oracle NetSuite cloud ERP software: workflows a must, scripts a plus
- Knowledge and management of business templates
- Experience installing, managing and administering one or more of the following: Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint)
- Experience working with Oracle databases and data management
- Experience with BI tools