Vigilant Technologies is looking to hire an experienced IT Service Delivery resource to join our Managed Services Team.
- This is a customer facing advisory and service delivery position (not sales) responsible for managing multiple high-profile clients and delivering managed services IT solutions.
- The position is a multi-faceted, challenging role that requires excellent attention to detail, the ability to effectively communicate and influence clients, develop relationships with technical and business contacts, coordinate resources, and follow tasks through to Responsibilities as Service Delivery.
- The resource will be required to build critical relationships with business leaders in the Executive Branch departments.
- The resource will be required to display their dynamic and intellectual horsepower to meet the challenges while continuing to drive for results, presenting the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner in line with the core values of the organization in both good and bad times.
- Maintain a relationship with a client’s leadership team to be their trusted advisor. Facilitate clear, consolidated communication with the client and the technical delivery team. Take an active role in project requirements, priorities, resources, budget and schedule. Provide leadership and delegate tasks to other team members.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and gain the first-hand knowledge of the client’s infrastructure and business.
- Assist in the strategy and advisement of technical solutions that achieve our clients’ desired long term business objectives.
- Ensure an exceptional service experience for our clients
- Strong experience in handling multiple Oracle (EBS) projects.
- Strong experience overseeing client operations in a Technical and advisory role.
- Experience in IT strategy, business requirement gathering, IT roadmaps and project delivery.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Customer Engagement/Strategic Planning/Service Level Agreements.
- Engagement with critical customer IT Projects and Initiatives and Regional Partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field preferred from an accredited university.
- Excellent communication and assist in the management of IT budget packages.
For 20 years, Vigilant has delivered premium advisory, professional and managed IT services to enterprises looking for value, flexibility and excellent service. We serve, by providing reliable guidance and services for both traditional and disruptive technologies. Vigilant is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, and has offices in Toronto, Canada, and Hyderabad, India. We provide Oracle, Microsoft and Blue Prism services.