The Epicor ERP Administrator will report to the VP of IT and be responsible for all Epicor 10 system administration, including configuring, testing, implementing, and supporting the Epicor ERP system. The successful candidate will bring their Epicor knowledge, business acumen, strong communication skills, and desire for continuous improvement to a growing, multi-national industrial manufacturer.
This role will work remotely, and once travel guidelines allow will travel domestically 25% of the time.
The Epicor ERP Administrator will:
- Provide functional analysis, design, configuration, and testing support for Epicor ERP system.
- Lead and Manage Epicor analytics and reporting.
- Create and define dashboards and report metrics that will improve company performance.
- Analyze changes in company products, services, and procedures that affect system reporting and implement appropriate changes.
- Work directly with business system stakeholders to establish, coordinate, and maintain data integrity processes and policies that efficiently enhance data integrity.
- Problem solving capabilities that include a proactive approach in maintaining the health of the Epicor ERP system.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Epicor and remain current on Epicor ERP functionality and capabilities.
- Ensure proper training, vendor relationships, and budgets are established and maintained.
The Epicor ERP Administrator Requirements:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science, or similar.
- Must have 3-5 years managing and maintaining an Epicor manufacturing business system, including setting up new users, determining and documenting appropriate permissions and approvals, ETL logins, basic login, and navigation training.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience with Epicor ICE Tools, BAQ Reports, Searches, BPM, Global Alerts, Advanced Dashboards, and Epicor DMTs.
- Must have business acumen in determining business processes and their dependencies within an ERP application.
- Conditions allowing travel of 25%.
- The ability to communicate in French and/or Spanish is a plus but not required.
- US Citizen
- Participation in the Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance company plan.
- Many more benefits will be discussed when an offer is extended.
- This position is a direct-hire, permanent role.