• 6 + Years of Experience
• At least 2+ life cycle implementations of SAP S/4 HANA and Expertise in leading blueprint workshops, SAP Configuration, Custom (PRICEFW) Development, Cutover Activities, Data Migration, Testing and User Training and hyper-care support experience
Expertise :SAP Sales & Service Management process and integrations with third party applications preferably SFDC. Adept with SAP SD and SM modules having ability to design and configure SAP S/4 system, Ability to lead design and integration workshops.
• SD-FI integrations (AR accounting, inventory accounting, inter-company processing), Experience in setting up SD Contracts, pricing design and integration and Knowledge of SD-MM integration (MM fields impacting SD) and third-party Interface development strongly desired
• Strong client facing skills and ability to lead a team through all phases of SAP implementation #
• Must be detail oriented, self-directed and have strong independent problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
• Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
• Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
• Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative.
• Ability to understand and SAP Service Management process and integrations with third party applications preferably SFDC. Adept with SAP SD and SM modules having ability to design and configure SAP S/4 system, Ability to lead design and integration workshops