The Solution Architect interprets client requirements, business processes, and use cases to produce quality technical designs.
Furthermore, The SA mentors, coaches and supports all of the members of the development team.
• Performs business development/sales support via phone and on site sales calls.
• Provides consultative eCommerce subject matter expertise during pre-sales. Provides competitive solution architecture that meets customer requirements and manages risk. Provides accurate estimates and assumptions for sales opportunities.
• Provides technical leadership to the team by collaborating and mentoring team members and leading internal initiatives as required.
• Performs the Solution Architect (SA) role on projects as required - Reviews technical designs for accuracy, approach, and architectural best practices. Reviews project estimates to ensure they are accurate, complete, and contain appropriate assumptions.
• Engages on multiple simultaneous projects in the Solution Architect (SA) role as required, effectively balancing work across clients and ensuring delivery of quality work products for each project and client
• Demonstrated experience implementing SAP Commerce Cloud for both B2C and B2B solutions
• Extensive and deep experience with advanced aspects of SAP Commerce Cloud such as SAP Public Cloud, SCPI, the SAP Commerce Cloud Integration Extension Pack and the corresponding integrations to other SAP packages (ERP, CRM, etc.), Order Management Systems
• Demonstrated knowledge of application performance management monitoring and performance enhancement techniques such as clustering, multi-tier installation, CDN and data caching.
• Knowledge of other products in the SAP CX Suite – CPQ, CDC, CDS, Sales/Service (C4C), FSM, Marketing, Qualtrics, etc.
• Experience implementing multiple payment gateway and tax software integrations, with demonstrated knowledge of payment and tax concepts
• B.S. Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent Experience
• 15 years of Technical Architecture experience. Extensive eCommerce project experience across a diverse set of projects (minimum of 5 ) with exposure to different ERP/OMS/Fulfillment systems and integrations.
• Ability to map business requirements into the technical capabilities of the eCommerce platform as well as to guide clients' business needs back to the appropriate use of the platform.
• Current developer certification on SAP Commerce Cloud
• Superior relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Proven track record of obtaining and exceeding goals
• Ability to maintain confidentiality as appropriate
• Expert level knowledge of B2B and B2C eCommerce functionality
• Expert level knowledge of eCommerce Best Practices for Internationalization and Localization
• Excellent Client-facing Presentation and Communication Skills
PLATFORM / TECH SKILLS
SAPCC (Hybris) & Related Front-End Back-End Continuous Integration
• SAP Commerce Cloud
• Spring Core
• Spring MVC
• Experience working with Database (such as HANA, MySQL, SQL Server and/or Oracle)
• JUnit and other Automated Testing Frameworks
• Angular, React, Vue, SPA/PWA
• REST/API services
• Web Developer Tools (e.g. Chrome, Firebug etc.)
• Responsive Design
• OO A&D, UML
• Design Patterns
• XML, XSD
o SOAP & REST
o consumer & provider
• Unix Shell Scripting
• Jenkins set up and configuration
• Git work-flow
• Knowledge of Cloud-based deployments