Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
The Transformation Office is focused on our business pivot to as a service. We are looking for a talented Project and Program resource with demonstrated complex PM skills, and an obsession with customer excellence. This position will play a key role on our Transformation Office team and be directly involved in leading projects related to formulating and delivering IT aaS business capabilities/requirements in the Quote to Cash space for the various Business Unit aaS offerings.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will drive global business process changes, transformation initiatives, and business growth initiatives. This position offers a tremendous opportunity to the candidate who is passionate about expanding their business knowledge as a project manager in a global role. We are seeking an individual who works with a sense of urgency, offers strong collaboration, is growth mind-set oriented, and comfortable with failing fast, learning and improving.Responsibilities
Education And Experience Required
- Provide a consistent and disciplined program approach leading strategic business programs with high business impact.
- Take complex topics and create simplified messages.
- Ensure the global strategic programs are qualified with a strong vision, clear objectives, realistic timeline and established cost controls.
- Direct the development of overall program strategy, budgets, resource allocation plans, and general program requirements for the assigned programs/projects/initiatives
- Develop schedules, critical deliverables, budget, resource allocation plan, and other support requirements for assigned program.
- Coordinate activities of supporting project teams and internal and external development partners; tracks progress against established plan and makes decisions to alter or update schedule and resource allocation to meet product requirements and development schedule.
- Communicate progress, escalations, and issue analysis to key stakeholders; collaborates with management and internal manufacturing and development partners to implement changes to product, process, or program plan to resolve escalated issues, produce solutions, and ensure adherence to budgets and established product roadmaps and schedules.
- Deliver Solutions – Leads the execution of strategic projects within TO. Lead the development of a playbook for strategic project implementation. Collaborate with teams to deliver projects on time with minimal impact to field teams and Operations.
- Provide operational excellence – Leads the execution of projects with rigor and precision.
- Drive repeatable realization of project goals.
- Measure - Develop measures to define progress and ultimate success; establishes ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators
- Communicate - Owns communications to key stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and various white paper analysis.
- Ensure appropriate change management - Develops change management strategies by identifying key stakeholders, approach, and communication plans for implementation of new processes, tools and technology.
Knowledge And Skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- PMP/PMI certification preferred.
- Typically 10 years’ experience managing projects – process improvements, deployment, implementations, testing
- Strong depth in Quote to Cash processes and background in SAP or similar ERP from a business perspective
- Using project planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and directing matrixed teams and resources.
- Ability to create and manage program schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management