Experience: 5+ Years
Senior Functional Consultant expected to handle work independently and when needed to guide the junior members on solutions and help the team to scale up. Also need to shoulder leadership responsibilities when needed. Should be good in all the areas of FI, especially in Banking (EBS, Payment Medium Workbench), Asset Accounting, Data Migration Activities. Apart from these, we need the guy to have experience in both support and implementation with good technical understanding of the FI areas and functional understanding of the processes. FI -focused expertise in AP, Banking, Asset Accounting, GL
• Provides subject matter expertise within industry, product, and process specialty areas.
• Managing communications with project stake holder and executives
• Experience in leading small to medium project teams to perform tasks with specific goals and deadlines
• Plans and coordinates efforts of others in performing project assignment tasks.
• Have a good understanding of developing proposals, budgets and for driving teams to deliver within the targets
• Management of project delivery related schedules and updating stakeholders on status in a regular basis; supervising project progress & outstanding issues and ensuring the quality & timeliness of the deliverables
• Looking after SLA ensuring timely closure of priority tickets, handling escalations and implementing
• Develops strong working relationships with key customer contacts, serving as their main point of contact for product knowledge and implementation efforts.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
• SAP Functional configuration expertise in General Ledger (FI- GL), Controlling (CO), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Asset Accounting (AA), Project Systems (PS) Profitability Analysis (PA), New GL, Budgeting Planning & Consolidations (BPC) and Cash Management
• Should have experience and excellent working knowledge in FI sub modules such as Asset accounting, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable and Banking (DMEE and EBS configurations).
• Experience preparing functional specifications and helping the ABAP team in developing WRICEF objects is a must.
• Experience in working with data conversions teams.
• Experience in working and validating cutover activities is required.
• Exposure to Incident / Change / Problem Management processes
• Ability to interact with Business Users and understand their requirements if interaction is required.
• Customer service skills are critical.
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations.
• Experience in Cost Centre, Profit Center Accounting and Internal Orders.
• Experience in S/4 Hana Finance/ Conversion will be an added advantage.