Experience: 5+ Years
Solid SAP FICA Consultant with experience in working with ISU, Hybris Billing engine.
· Senior FICA/RMCA consultant with hands on experience in configuration and functional designing.
· Experience in Convergent Invoicing implementation, integration and support.
· Ability to communicate effectively with customers, end users and internal project teams.
· Should also have good overall SAP FI skills.
· Candidate must demonstrate through past project experiences solid knowledge gained in the specific areas indicated.
· Ability to create clear and concise documentation.
· Candidate should have proven track record of working across different phases of SAP implementation life cycle.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
· Must have at least 2 FICA implementations experience as a consultant
· 5 years of SAP functional experience specializing in design and configuration of SAP Finance modules. Two full life cycle implementation experience of SAP RMCA / FICA modules.
· Billing in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable
· Invoicing in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable
· Integration of SAP system with external systems for transfer of Billable Items data Interface for transferring billing information from external systems to Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable (FI-CA)
· Processing outgoing and incoming payments
· Transfer of account assignment data from Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable to Profitability Analysis (CO-PA)
· Parallel processing and Enhancement of standard business processes of Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable using predefined Program Events
· Experience in RMCA configuration of Main /Sub transactions, Payment hierarchy, Clearing rules, Dunning, Tax, Refund Process, write offs etc.
· Provides subject matter expertise within industry, product, and process specialty areas.
· Experience leading small to medium project teams to perform tasks with specific goals and deadlines
· Experience preparing functional specifications and helping the ABAP team in developing RICEFW objects is a must.