We are in need of a D365 CRM Technical Team Lead with Dynamics Sales and/or Marketing experience for our Florida client. This is a newly created, direct-hire position with competitive benefits.
U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders only, please. We are unable to accept 3rd party candidates, or transfer a visa or provide sponsorship.
You will be working on a team responsible for the development and implementation of leading-edge, customer-facing solutions. These initiatives include Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Service systems.
This company is a growing business with 1,000+ locations in 48 states, employing over 14,000 people. The current environment is Dynamics 365 (D365) v9.
- Support and participate in the deployment of the entire Dynamics CRM solution including but not limited to Application, DB, Web Server, Active Directory, Internet Facing Deployment (IFD), ADFS, and single sign-on
- Provide expertise in Dynamics CRM (D365) System Architecture, Design and Customizations
- Design Dynamics CRM solutions based on the functional requirements
- Support implementation of D365 Marketing and Sales
- Lead the efforts to interface Dynamics CRM with internal enterprise systems
- Lead the development of functional and technical specifications, unit and system test scripts
- Design and document deployment architecture and processes. Work with software developers and OPS team on building and maintaining tools and scripts enabling deployment from the DevOps pipeline
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related major
- 5+ years’ experience with building solutions (including plugins, workflows, and configuration) on Microsoft Dynamics including D365
- 3+ years’ experience architecting/designing large-scale Dynamics CRM (specifically SALES and MARKETING) projects. Must have worked with the two (2) most recent versions of Dynamic CRM
- Proven experience functioning as a Technical Team Leader on a Dynamics CRM team including assigning tasks, performing code reviews, mentoring, etc.
- Understanding the MS Dynamics CRM solution life cycle management
- Expertise in MS Dynamics CRM System Architecture, Design and Customizations
- Functional and Technical expertise in Dynamics CRM configuration, web service programming, development, and Application Integration capabilities
- Collaborative, team player, excellent communication skills