JOB TITLE: EDI Analyst
FACILITY LOCATION: Woodbury
REPORTS TO: Director of Integration
SUMMARY/OBJECTIVE (Basic purpose of job)
Arizona Beverages USA, LLC is seeking an experienced EDI Analyst to join our team as we implement a net new S/4 HANA 1610 and replace our legacy EDI translator with SAP PI/PO for our largest entity Arizona Beverages USA.
As a member of the ABUSA EDI and Systems Integration team the Developer is responsible for providing advice on EDI mapping and ISD specifications, to review solution designs before implementation is started and to complete the EDI setup/configuration/mapping. The position is also responsible for solution designs for new clients and for migrating clients from legacy systems to SAP PI/PO as part of company roll outs/
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Serve as an EDI mapping developer for implementation and deployment of customer and vendor EDI implementations using the both the SAP PI/PO product suite.
- Serve as an EDI mapping developer for implementation and deployment of customer and vendor and other partner constituencies (Banks; CoPackers; Transportation Providers) EDI implementation.
- Work on multiple client integrations simultaneously, with a focus on detail orientation and regular status updates with client facing teams as well as IT Management.
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture and business analysts to ensure high quality B2Bi implementations
- Clarify requirements and influence business decisions that lead to the right solutions (create repeatable processes that enable the required business capabilities).
- A drive for results, with a demonstrable bias for action; high levels of maturity, and professionalism; giving, receiving and responding to feedback effectively.
- A consistently high service orientation; and demonstrable commitments to diversity, inclusion, a respectful workplace, and integrity
- Proficiency with XML, XSD and general schema development concepts, as well as traditional EDI structures such as ANSI X12 and EDIFACT
- Proficiency with shell and JAVA scripting is desired
- Proficiency with EDI mapping tools and trading partner configurations
- Proficient knowledge of canonical data model concepts
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using written and spoken English with demonstrated proficiency with management of technical projects/programs
- Possess proficient understanding of the software product development lifecycle
- Working ability to investigate issues and develop solutions independently
- Proficient experience in development of software technology solutions with products working in a 24/7 environment
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
- Proficient ability to work under demanding time constraints and production goals
- Previous supply chain, logistics or transportation industry experience desired
TECHNICAL/FUNCTION SKILLS AND EXPECTATIONS
- SAP PI/PO B2B add-on a plus
- SAP overview understanding of functional areas a plus
- Provide support to all EDI production processes and develop and modify all maps for trading partners and coordinate with end users to expand all e businesses.
- Provide an effective EDI interface and coordinate with all external trading partners and facilitate expansion for all international division and monitor all existing communication systems.
- Design and maintain all EDI maps to ensure compliance to all business requirements and analyze all EDI implementations and recommend improvements to processes and coordinate with trading partners to resolve all issues effectively.
- Prepare and maintain test data and perform various tests on all EDI maps and prepare all required documents and evaluate reports and design everyday logs on everyday basis and document all failed translation processes.
- Monitor and documents all EDI requests and track all applications and participate in IT meetings on weekly basis and monitor progress for same in coordination with IT director and plan effective solutions.
- Document all EDI solutions for system development life cycle and maintain all documents specifications and develop various transaction specifications as per requirement.
SUPPORT IT INTIATIVES
- Maintain business and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in technical societies as appropriate.
- Establish position as an effective contact for the organization.
- Proactively develop relationships with Arizona personnel, including management and end-users. Respond to the expectations and needs of the business.
- Build credibility and trust with associates and management.
- Establish position as an effective, contributing member of the SAP/IT team.
- Work within the IT organization to manage and deliver EDI and IT solutions for the business.
- Work with team members in a team-work oriented environment that supports sharing of information and opportunities, acting in a manner that benefits the company and provides for the overall success of the IT team. Openly share ideas and seek advice from colleagues.
- Actively participate in team meetings and demonstrate personal commitment to the team by regularly sharing information and by adhering to expectations and guidelines
- Develop comprehensive project plans for producing deliverables and meeting management expectations. Implement solutions according to project plans.
- Effectively communicate accomplishments and issues to management in a timely manner.
- A./B.S. in industrial engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience
- Strong EDI Integration experience across multiple ERP products
- SAP EDI experience a PLUS
- Expert knowledge in EDI Versioning and XML Schema
- Hands on experience gathering requirements; and creating technical & functional specs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.