- 7-10 years of experience in design, development, and testing of new ABAP programs/maintain existing programs, enhancements, applying ABAP coding within SAP ERP. Expertise in BAPI's, Function Modules, Classes, BADI's, RFC's, User-Exit’s, Smart Forms/Adobe Interactive Forms, SAP Objects, Custom Reports, Workflows, Extractors, etc.); experience across multiple SAP ERP modules is required and knowledge of SAP Web Dynpro is a plus.
- Minimum 4-5 Full-Life-Cycle SAP Implementations
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience working in an SAP Application Support, Development/ Maintenance environment resolving SAP ABAP issues for global clients.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience of development experience on HANA (good to have)
- Knowledge of SAP Workflow design, development, and administration. Examples include Business Objects, ABAP Classes, Methods, Agent Determination, Role resolution, Binding, Events, Event Linkage, and both asynchronous and synchronous tasks. Also logically deleting a workflow, workload analysis, event tracing, event simulation, substitution, and debugging/diagnosis.
- Familiarity working in an FDA regulated environment
- Has experience working in an on-site-Offshore team having managed a team of on-site-Offshore resources in a team leader or manager role and also as an Individual Contributor on complex and urgent ABAP developments
- Experience designing custom solutions within the ECC landscape as well as solutions involving complex integration with external systems and/or business partners required.
- Performs business analysis on complex systems and recommends simple and quality solutions for business processes
- Works on highly complex tasks for the deployment of new solutions and enhancements/fixes to existing solutions. These include, but is not limited to: troubleshooting, problem-solving, issue resolution, Root-Cause Analysis, user interaction, training, defining systems scope, gathering requirements, documenting design & technical specifications, research and fact-finding, code development, testing, reporting, cutover, and business user coordination
- Flexible work schedule as required in an SAP services environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and plan activities for self and team, work on multiple concurrent tasks, and meet deadlines.
German Language above B2 proficiency
Education: Bachelor's degree (or higher) or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field required.