We are looking for an Remote Full Time opportunity for "SAP SCM Consulting leader" with our client. Please send your resume along with hourly rate expectations to email@example.com asap or call me at 732-947-3479.
Position: SAP SCM Consulting leader
Duration: Full Time
As an SAP SCM Consulting leader, you will embark on a fast-paced career path that will allow you to utilize your experience, process knowledge and product configuration skills. Your knowledge to design, advice, configure systems and sell & manage programs, will help define ‘industry and product’ leading transformation programs. The Process Transformation consulting practice also offers opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge through training and certifications across multiple leading ERP/ CRM/ business application products (including leading SaaS/Cloud players) and enablers – allowing you to drive opportunities for yourself and client while keeping your career ahead of the curve.
- Process Lead should demonstrate deep supply chain knowledge with deep hands in consulting background in transformation around supply chain transformation and ERP (SAP/ Oracle) implementations
- The Process Lead should have very strong process knowledge around SCM, Logistics and Material Management processes.
- Acts as a Trusted Advisor, they should be able to consult clients with complex business problems in Supply Chain Area - Ability to acquire, absorb, and apply complex business knowledge to problems quickly
- Experience in Process Modeling, Design, Implementation and fine tuning the solution is required.
- Must have experience in conducting Requirement workshops for implementation engagements
- The Process lead needs to have a minimum 15+ years of leading SCM Transformation, SCM process design, SCM BPR for large scale ERP implementations.
- Knowledge on these topics is important for the success of the role:
- Inventory Optimization
- Demand Supply Planning
- Demand Management
- Supplier Network Planning
Qualifications – Critical Skills:
- At least 15 year of deep hands on consulting on ERPs like SAP S4hana/Oracle Cloud with Supply Chain – in areas like Procurement / Inventory Planning / MRP / Capacity Planning / ATP/ Inbound and Outbound Logistics, Subcontractor process, consignment and vendor managed Inventory functions
- The process lead should have deep Process Knowledge and some respect hands on ERP experience (Preferably SAP SCM implementation experience.)
- Ability to do Process FIT GAP analysis and lead workshops with Business and Process Architects
- The process lead should have deep Process Knowledge and some good hands on ERP experience (Preferably SAP SCM implementation experience.)
- At least 2 to 5 year of deep hands on consulting on S4Hana SCM
- Participate in business development, including customer presentations and RFP responses related to conversion lead role
- Experience in hands-on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Strong Technical background, Analytical, and Problem-solving skills are required
Thanks for your time. If you are not available for a new opportunity kindly do refer this job to your friends or colleagues. I will really appreciate it. Stay in touch for future opportunities!!