Job Type: Freelance to start
Position Location: North Texas
Salary: Commission based (extremely competitive commissions, based on deals closed).
Education: Combination of College and work experience. Ideally: College/University Degree with a major in business or sales and marketing, advertising, communication; computer science is preferred
Languages: Native English
Experience: Sales + Digital Marketing
Brief Job Description
The Digital Marketing Sales Representative will be responsible for consistently winning new business via inbound and outbound initiatives, proposing a wide range of digital marketing solutions (web design, SEO, PPC, social media, content) to small to medium-sized businesses across all industries in North Texas.
We are looking for an enterprising person to grow and advance with us—an energetic team player and headstrong Digital Marketing Sales Rep that can tackle the North Texas market and exceed goals of a diverse client base!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Sales Execution– Ability to communicate effectively on the phone; generate pipeline, close contracts once all clients’ needs have been identified and addressed with NTX Online services and solutions.
- Outbound & Inbound Calls: Customer outreach/perform cold calls, as well as receive inbound calls from customer leads to respond to their inquiries and detail our services/packages
- Sold Quota Attainment– Consistent achiever of assigned monthly sold quota
- Sales Activity Reporting– Ensure timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of sales activities and customer/competitive information through our CRM system.
- Pipeline Management & Forecasting– Provide an accurate forecast of sales results and continuously management of sales activity – new, renewals and upsells
- Needs Analysis– Perform a current web presence analysis of clients’ needs and provide a “winning solution”
- Professional, personable, and good work ethics, with the desire to grow, share, and collaborate
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience preferred: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, Web Development, App Development, E-commerce services
- Experience in a high-volume telecommunication sales position; cold calls/outbound, as well as inbound
- Proficient in Microsoft & Excel, applications and internet-savvy
- Experience in identifying prospective clients through various marketing channels
- Winning mentality and a keen focus on driving new business results
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Be adept at building relationships with clients and be on the lookout for client opportunities
- Strong team player with a “can-do” attitude and passion for excellence; self-started, self-motivated and independent
- Excellent phone manner and articulation (confidence and sense of humor a huge plus!)
- Results-oriented and eager to succeed
- Strong negotiation skills, persistence and resilience
- A positive attitude with a desire to constantly improve
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable interacting with other departments
Depending on the performance in this position, there may be different opportunities for growth within the company in the business development and sales functions.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to be part of a new digital agency in North Texas
- Training with veteran leaders
- Education on Digital Marketing disciplines
- Competitive compensation based on commissions
- Monthly performance bonuses and commission on sales
- Casual, fun environment— Work from home most of the time!
Due to the enormous growth potential in our industry, NTX Online is expanding its sales team and seeking to hire only highly motivated, results-driven individuals.