Excellent opportunity awaiting Indian nationals, strong SAP consultants, inhouse, passionate to work in KL, Malaysia (must), 1+1year contract with high possibility of conversion to perm staff (performance based). Join regional team in an established & large MNC!
He/she is Sr. SAP (ABAP) Consultant with above 8 years’ experience in ECC development & its integration, done strategic ERP Solution leveraging SAP & connected applications i.e. ECC, BW, APO, OTM and Open Text. The Group has ambitious plans to drive more rollout of large portfolio solutions in the coming years.
ATTRIBUTES: ASSERTIVE | EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATOR |HIGHY ORGANISED | MULTI-TASKING|INDEPENDENT | TEAM PLAYER |FLEXIBLE |AGILE | METHODICAL |HIGHLY ACCOUTABLE/ RELIABLE
He/she is an expert @ design SAP deployment & support, support functional change request process in accordance with program governance, provide expertise to support the realization, design of SAP deployment & support program
- Manage workload and priorities to meet project objectives and produce quality project deliverables
- Structured, business focused with hands-on problem-solving skills
- Ability to engage in executive & senior-level technical design discussion across multiple middleware
- Equally capable & interested to work on implementations & support projects
- Domain knowledge of manufacturing industry is preferred not mandatory.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience Requirement
- Degree in IT or related
- Must have experience in
- ABAP/ECC development @ 8 years
- 3 end-to-end SAP implementation& support scope
- Expert @ SAP (ABAP) development, process, standards.
- Expertise @ support the realization, design various program of SAP deployment & support
- Vendor/offshore/consultant management experience
- Design, development & support core SAP modules ie SD/MM/FICO
- Work with functional/technical & architecture divisions to ensure alignment across all business units.
- Take ownership of integration architecture of project, lead design, build & support
- Ability to work with global teams to develop a robust interface design that is scalable and highly reliable for complex enterprise system environments
- Good to have
- experience in SAP Process Integration or Process Orchestration or SAP-CPI (Cloud Platform integration) (great advantage)
- Understand SAP ECC, SAP NetWeaver architecture, related SAP products
- Support functional change request process in accordance with program governance
- Interface with other related system & underlying database technologies
- Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More/Full info will be shared with applicants