Job Title: Oracle Cloud Technical
Location: Atlanta, GA
Employment Type: Contract
No. of Position: 1
Required Experience: 12+ Years IT experience required.
Remote with occasional travel to client (Expenses will be paid)
SkyBridge is seeking a Cloud Technical (SCM and FIN) who will be working on a Cloud implementation project.
- Collaborate with Onsite Track Leads to Build Technical Roadmap
- Manage business expectations and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide detailed task planning, effort estimation and progress tracking to the project manager for all development related activities and ensure the development team deliver to project plans.
- Direct and oversee both onshore and offshore developers ensuring the prescribed development best practice processes are followed, and all deliverables are completed to the required (high) quality.
- Manage the development activities for Customizations, Interfaces, Data Migration, Reports, Output Documents, and unit test.
- Work on multiple cloud implementations and should be able to demonstrate/explain in detail what work has he/she has done and how he/she led her team.
- Actively participate in risk management and change management on projects.
- Motivate Technical Guidance Manage Tasks Delivery Quality.
- Assist in defining and optimizing simple yet effective business processes and drive change within the organization through negotiation and consensus-building.
- 12+ years hands on ERP experience or an equivalent ERP technology, 5 years in team lead or manager roles.
- At least 2+ project leading Customer/Onsite/Offshore development teams.
- At least 2+ End-2-End Cloud Implementation Experience.
- Strong Oracle Integration Cloud experienced required.
- Extensive experience in Cloud SCM and Financial modules.
- Extensive experience required on Oracle Paas related components including OIC.
- Efficiency in Solutioning for technical components.
- Proficient in following waterfall development methodologies and OUM documentation standards.
- Technical requirements: SQL, PL/SQL, Java, XML, JDeveloper, Oracle BI Publisher, APEX, Visual Builder Cloud Service, OIC, Groovy Scripting, FBDI, ADFDi, Cloud Framework native to Oracle Fusion Application.
- Expert in Oracle development tools, some Fusion application functionality, system administration, Data modelling, and knowledge of a Multi-Business architecture.
- Good at stakeholder management and Should have customer management, requirement gathering.
- Must have good experience translating business requirements and design into technical solutions.
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot, and support complex system enhancements.