Role: UI Lead Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA (Remote) (PST candidates only)
Duration: Long Term Contract
Experience: 10+ years
· You understand source version control software and package managers (SVN, Git, and NPM).
· You are well versed in fundamental visual and interactive design discipline.
· Retail or e-commerce experience is good to have
· You strive to use web standards to build solutions using semantic markup, templates (Handlebars), and Sass.
· You understand all major browsers and the special considerations required.
· You are knowledgeable about front-end build tools such as gulp, webpack, and Sass. Experience with WebGL is a plus.
· You are comfortable working within tight deadlines to solve critical issues.
· You are a strong oral and written communicator with good interpersonal skills who can use varying levels of technical knowledge to forge trusting relationships in a diverse team and across organizations.
· You are willing to take the initiative to solve problems.
· You have shown experience building responsive or mobile-first sites.