The SAP Analyst – SD/CS 3 role is to create and implement solutions to meet the business requirements utilizing SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) and Customer Service (CS). This includes gathering and analyzing business requirements; design, configure, develop specifications and manage development through testing implementation according to SAP best practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyzes, designs, and develops system functional specifications consulting with users to determine hardware, software, and system functional requirements.
- Implements best solutions according to Sales and Distribution (SD) and Customer Service (CS) solutions based on business requirements, leveraging standard capabilities where possible.
- Designs, develops, documents, creates and carries out system configuration modifications.
- Coordinates module and system integration testing based on user or system design specifications.
- Uses discretion and independent judgment to proactively look for areas of improvement in system related business processes, using new technologies that can improve efficiency and enhance competitive advantage.
- Accurately estimates workload.
- Utilizes SAP Support portal and SDN network in support of SAP implementation.
- Lead and implement continuous improvement processes.
- Work independently, or as a member of a team.
- Communicates effectively both horizontally with peers and customers, and vertically with management.
- Manages multiple priorities with minimal supervision from the manager.
- Employees are expected to follow instructions, procedures and to escalate any issue impacting workflow, quality, etc. Additionally, there are high value items that require proper care and protection.
This job does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty adequately. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum 7 years of experience with SAP SD Module.
- Strong understanding of SAP SD of service notifications and service and repair orders.
- Strong understanding of SAP SD pricing procedures and formulas, condition logic and access sequences.
- Strong understanding of SAP inter-company stock transfers and billing in a multi-national environment.
- Understanding or experience with interfacing SAP with external shipping applications, i.e. Nexxio.
- Ability to lead technical teams or lead projects.
- Employees must exhibit honesty and integrity as well as demonstrate adherence to rules, procedures and policies.
- 0-5% Travel Required.
- Experience Variant Configuration (VC).
- Experience SAP foreign trade or VAT tax.
- Experience with SAP equipment records and serialized inventory.
- SAP ABAP experience.