We are recruiting for our MNC client in Klang Valley, Malaysia a FICO Techno-Functional Lead, Asia Pacific.
This FICO Techno-Functional Lead (inhouse) role drives the Development & Deployment of a Template based SAP Finance solution across APAC via an effective & efficient vendor management process. Plays a critical role, the first point of contact for local team support. Drive & coordinate projects & solutions changes within the team or cross-functional teams, focused on:-
- Finance & Controlling: Policies, procedures, controls are compliant
- Driving & coordinating continuous improvement plans (Finance & Cross-functional)
- Data migration gathering with business stakeholders in several countries.
- First point of contact for local team support & countries.
- Maintain those countries running solution.
- Responsible for testing the data transformation
- User Acceptance testing execution/ownership
- FICO Techno-Functional Lead : Lead business meetings/discussions, Active project execution support, deliver projects, resolution of project delivery issues, identify & resolve repeated performance breakdown, make continuous improvement, new system migration, knowledge transfer
- Effective Team Lead : ensure understanding of the business requirement, approach effective meeting strategies, work delegation (recording, gathering information, etc.), run brainstorming, problem-solving, decision making & project planning techniques
- Effective Vendor Lead : Prepare meeting agendas & follow up queries, Resolution of project delivery problems, Spot & resolve recurring performance problems & improvement opportunities
- Stakeholder management, cross-functional collaboration, reliable & effective communicator
- Close liaison with global shared service team/management
- Approach proactive initiatives to continuously elevate individual competency in gaining effective service delivery.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience Requirement
- Min bachelor’s degree Finance, Accounting, related field.
- Above 14 years of work experience, SAP & functional expertise in both Control & Finance areas:-
- SAP Finance (GL, AP, AR Fixed Assets, Banking & Treasury)
- SAP Controlling (Cost centers, Profit Centers, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis)
- The candidate who has implemented global projects for various countries
- Expertise in Product Costing
- Transition experience, i.e. Enterprise Resource Planning implementation
- Full development life cycle management experience
- Above 3 full cycles of SAP implementations
- Above 6 large scale projects
- Extensive Partner Interface Process & Customizable Inbound Process
- Strong experience in SAP Business Operations & Business Warehouse
- Strong business acumen & management consulting experience
- Have process improvement initiatives & experience
- Good communication skills & able to interact with senior members, i.e. global shared service team/management
- Multicultural & international experience is an added advantage
MORE INFORMATION WILL BE SHARED DIRECTLY
Email CV to email@example.com