We have immediate opening for Java Solution Architect position at Hyderabad, India
Please find JD: Java Solution Architect
Location: Hyderabad, India
Experience: Should have 10+ years of experience in Java.
- Production implementation level experience in large enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, SOA WebServices (SOAP and REST) and strong working knowledge of SOA, SOAP, WSDL, Service Orchestration and JSON.
- Experience in Spring Framework including Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Maven, Jenkins, IntelliJ-IDE, Eclipse, Security – API Gateway Manager
- oAuth, OIDC, JWT experience
- Strong command on Java/J2EE concepts and current industry trends.
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in Workflow and BPMN/Case Management
- Experience in Event based development
- Hands on experience in design, development, deployment, management of API
- Experience in CI-CD, automated build and deployment – Jenkins
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns
- Java concurrency primitives and threading.
- Experience with ORMs e.g., JPA, Hibernate.
- Good understanding of Repository and Build Tools, GitHub, BitBucket
- Good to have the Automated deployment tools knowledge – Jenkins
- Have ability to understand and design complex deployment solutions
- Able to drive & coach Junior to mid-level experience team on technical grounds.
- Technically strong and have smart troubleshooting skills.
- Strong understanding of documentation i.e. Test cases, design, functional & technical requirements, service support, deployment guide etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with client.