Markem-Imaje is a trusted global manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions. Our connected solutions help manufacturers to reduce waste, increase efficiency, achieve compliance and protect their brand.
We offer the most complete range of market-leading marking and coding systems along with software, services and consumable solutions so you can streamline all your printing needs from one supplier.
As Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Architect, you will be responsible to support and to manage the SAP and the Webmethod infrastructures already in place and to design and plan new Enterprise solutions to achieve business objectives.
What you will do:
Support and administration
- Maintain the operability of the SAP infrastructures (SAP ECC, BW, IDM, GRC, …) and the Webmethod infrastructure on a day to day basis.
- Setup, administrate and support SAP environments and Webmethod.
- Manage and provide SAP authorization based on requests and according to delegation matrix.
- Ensure the effective and timely resolution of technical problems, keeping customers informed of the progress.
- Monitor logs and events and solve the issues which are in scope, document solutions to problems and record them in ServiceNow tool where appropriate.
- Work with other ICT departments as necessary to resolve support issues and provide assistance with them.
- Plan systems upgrades and or replacements as required and in accordance with ICT policy and procedures.
- Create and or maintain accurate documentation for the ICT teams within functional area.
- Support the SOX policies and audits and create associated documentation.
Architecture and project tasks
- Work closely with stakeholders from various department to develop architecture blueprints:
- Analyze and translate business information and technical requirements into an architectural design that achieve business objectives.
- Develop technical documentations & host presentations.
- Perform knowledge transfer when needed.
- Provide technical leadership as a subject matter expert on enterprise projects.
- Participate to projects: define test and setup new design to integrate new solutions or tools onto the global SAP framework (including Webmethods and satellite environments).
- Ensure customer satisfaction through quality work and effective communication throughout projects. Contribute to the departmental projects, goals, metrics and SLA’s.
- Analyze the current SAP architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvement such as enhancing performances, expanding capacity, reducing time & cost, and increasing overall effectiveness.
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solutions to better support the business and improve the overall architecture.
What you need to have:
- Very good expertise in SAP basis (SAP ECC6 and SAP BW 7.31) and Webmethod. Other SAP systems knowledges appreciate.
- Expertise in SAP monitoring and troubleshooting (problem solving ability).
- Expertise on SAP authorizations management and validation workflows.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server and SQL Server.
- Expertise on architecture and design-analysis in SAP environments.
- Successful experience of designing SAP landscape, with integration and delivery experience of core applications (SAP ERP, SAP BW, SalesForce, ….) and good practice methods for integration between them.
- Broad understanding of SAP S/4HANA.
- Learns quickly and can apply new concepts and skills.
- Remote Site (International) Support.
- Project management skills.
- Creative & innovating thinking.
- Teamwork & collaboration skills.
- Presentation & Communication skills.