We are looking for a German speaking Project Manager with a background in SAP to coordinate and align all activities related to SAP support and implementation projects. You will report directly to your assigned manager and ensure that all SAP project goals are accomplished according to the specifications and business objectives.
To ensure success as Project Manager you should have the ability to develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with customers and third-party vendors.
- Overseeing team workload and managing project tasks and budget.
- Directing and tracking progress of key project activities to ensure the team's objectives are met.
- Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensure repeat customers.
- Managing the project teams plan activities and monitoring progress to ensure that all project deliverables are provided efficiently using best practices and high standards.
- Formulating corrective actions when project deliverables deviate from the work plan with the assistance of team members.
- Providing clear and reliable communications to internal teams, project stakeholders, external vendors, and customers.
- Motivating the team by explaining priorities and objectives.
- Great sense for teamwork and a touch of craziness.
- Passion for good customer and supplier service
- Broad experience with SAP in different preferably logistic modules
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong creative thinking and problem- solving skills.
- The ability and willingness to learn new tools and processes.
- Shows flexibility in changing approach when needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Great training programmes that provide you with opportunities for continuous career development and personal growth.
- Flexible scheduling and fly-in opportunities for remote team members.
- A strong purpose-driven workplace with an emphasis on creativity, connection and innovation.
- Work in Cyprus with sponsored stays, or we help you relocate here, if you like the idea of 300 sunny days per year.
- An awesome team dynamic.