We are looking for an enthusiastic, hungry and passionate Junior Software Developer to join our team. You will report directly to the Lead Developer and assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior developers.
Are you enthusiastic and passionate about software development? Do you have an unshakable determination to figure out the best solutions for some messed up problems? Are your communications skills so advanced that you can conduct an entire conversation with GIFs?
- Assisting the Development Manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Writing and maintaining code in addition to working on minor bug fixes.
- Responding to requests from the development team as well as gathering information from clients about program functionality.
- Writing reports and conducting development tests.
- Collaborating with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications.
- Build applications for various platforms using common frameworks, including .Net.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Providing on-call support as necessary.
- You’re familiar with using SQL to update and retrieve data.
- You have a great sense for teamwork and can also help your team win at paintball.
- You’re willing to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- You’re able to follow instructions, sometimes in regards to preparing the BBQ.
- You’re detail-oriented and have strong analytical skills.
- You’re slightly weird.
- Great training programmes that provide you with opportunities for continuous career development and personal growth.
- Flexible scheduling and fly-in opportunities for remote team members.
- A strong purpose-driven workplace with an emphasis on creativity, connection and innovation.
- Work in Cyprus with sponsored stays , or we help you relocate here, if you like the idea of 300 sunny days per year.
- An awesome team dynamic.