We are looking for a Senior SAP Consultant to join our growing team. You will report directly to your assigned manager and will be responsible for overseeing junior SAP consultants and assisting with various project tasks. Your duties as Senior SAP Consultant will include making recommendations on practical project solutions, developing in-house software solutions for clients, and working with the project management team to coordinate tasks and timelines.
Are you an SAP wizard? Can you demonstrate and apply strong project management skills, inspire teamwork and use up-to-date technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services?
- Working with a team through all phases of the technology lifecycle, including requirements definition, architecture design, conversion and testing.
- Being actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization, and Go Live of customer implementation projects.
- Contributing to design, test / test automation, implementation and maintenance of product features.
- Learning how to grill Halloumi cheese to perfection.
- Handling multiple technically complex projects simultaneously
- Continuously enhancing your knowledge and keeping up with the latest latest SAP offerings, updates and developments.
- You've worked in a similar role for at least 5 years.
- You have up-to-date knowledge of SAP systems, deployment, and integration.
- You have excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a great sense for teamwork and enjoy team events.
- You work well under pressure and exhibit a methodical approach to problem solving.
- You're able to prioritize when working on multiple projects.
- You are able to conduct risk assessment and audits around SAP and support various SAP projects.
- You're slightly crazy.
- Great training programmes that provide you with opportunities for continuous career development and personal growth.
- Flexible scheduling and fly-in opportunities for remote team members.
- A strong purpose-driven workplace with an emphasis on creativity, connection and innovation.
- Work in Cyprus with sponsored stays, or we help you relocate here, if you like the idea of 300 sunny days per year.
- An awesome team dynamic.