As Krypt continues to expand our team, we are looking to hire a skilled SAP GTS Solution Architect with in-depth subject matter expertise in SAP GTS. In this position, you will be working on all phases of SAP GTS implementation.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work on all phases of SAP GTS (Global Trade Services) implementation, which includes blueprinting, gap analysis, mapping, prototypes, design, developing, testing, go-live, user training, and post-production support.
- Requirement gathering for functional enhancement of Compliance, Customs, and Risk Management processes in SAP GTS computer system.
- Defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrating expertise in the technologies covered by the SAP GTS practice.
- Identifying offerings for new SAP GTS services and ideas and assisting with the development of these capabilities.
- Analyzing Trade Compliance and Declarations, data flow, and business process flow.
- Creation of Project Requirement Document (PRD), business process flows solution design flowcharts, etc.
- Provide technical expertise in the development of best practices in the area of SAP GTS computer systems.
- Product and services development to augment or enhance the SAP GTS and interfaced systems.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Multiple SAP GTS implementations experience required.
We are only as successful as the people who work for us. In addition to being a great place to work, Krypt offers the following benefits:
- Career growth
- Learning opportunities
- Interesting, challenging projects with famous companies, working on innovative technologies
- Exposure to niche skills in areas of GTS: Compliance, Customs, Risk Management / Trade Preference
- Talented, passionate, and collaborative team - the best experts within the industry
- Flexibility and autonomy
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Sick Leave and Paid Company Holidays
- Company outings
- Cell phone reimbursement plan
- Different bonus programs and much more