We are looking to hire an SAP Supply Chain Solution Director to work along with our customers in the North America region. You will be responsible for SAP SCM projects including EWM, TM, and IBP by working closely with key Project Stakeholders, Business and Technical teams, and Krypt SAP team-based Onsite and Offshore.
Your key responsibilities:
- Own the practice, lead Pre-sales of SAP Supply Chain modules like EWM, TM, and IBP;
- Solution & Delivery focus of SAP EWM, TM, and IBP projects;
- Manage relationship with clients through sales cycle & partners like SAP;
- Provide guidance to the businesses on the appropriate use of the SAP system;
- Demand generation in partnership with Marketing;
- Work with Sales for new customer opportunities;
- Build and deliver executive communication regarding project strategy decisions on scope, cost & quality;
- Open-minded team spirit, able to work in both, small local and large international teams.
Skills and attributes for success:
- BA/BS Degree;
- 8+ years business and technical experience in SAP Supply Chain Management areas;
- Proven understanding of configuring, and implementing SAP SCM modules;
- Expertise in one of the SAP SCM modules SAP EWM or SAP TM or SAP IBP;
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Relationship management skills;
- Open to travel;
- SAP Certification is a BIG PLUS.
We are only as successful as the people who work for us. In addition to being a great place to work, Krypt offers the following benefits (benefits will differ based on different regions and local regulations):
- Career growth and potential to achieve infinite professional goals;
- Very collaborative and easygoing team;
- A global, international team with a huge diversity;
- Flexibility and autonomy;
- Flat organization, fast decision-making processes and easy-going, very collaborative international team and strong community globally;
- Competitive salary and annual increase, based on the performance;
- Annual Educational reimbursement towards personal and professional development;
- Recognition bonuses like peer bonus, an employee of the quarter bonus, spot bonus (for special contributions), etc.