As Krypt is expanding its operations in North America, we are looking to hire an experienced SAP TM Consultant to work onsite covering our customers globally. You will be responsible for delivery across all stages of SAP TM implementation by working closely with key Project Stakeholders, Business & Technical teams, and Krypt SAP team-based Onsite and Offshore.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work on all phases of SAP TM (Transportation Management) implementation which includes blueprinting, gap analysis, mapping, prototypes, design, developing, testing, go-live, user training, and post-production support.
- Work in the technology organization and business representatives to determine the business process and solution design leveraging the capabilities of SAP TM
- Demonstrating expertise in the technologies covered by the SAP TM practice
- Assist the Krypt sales and pre-sales team on regular engagements with its customers.
- Open-minded team spirit, able to work in both, small local and large international teams.
Skills and attributes for success:
- 5+ yrs of experience in delivering logistics solutions in the transportation and warehousing domain.
- BA/BS Degree
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills
- Open for travel
- SAP Certification a BIG PLUS
We are only as successful as the people who work for us. In addition to being a great place to work, Krypt offers the following benefits (benefits may differ based on different regions and local regulations):
- Career growth and potential to achieve infinite professional goals;
- Very collaborative and easy-going team;
- A global, international team with a huge diversity;
- Flexibility and autonomy;
- Flat organization, fast decision-making processes and easy-going, very collaborative international team and strong community globally;
- Competitive salary, commission, and bonus plan based on the performance;
- Unlimited Vacation days;
- Mobile phone reimbursement up to $50 per month;
- Educational reimbursement up to $2000 annually - personal and professional development;
- Recognition bonuses like peer bonus, an employee of the quarter bonus, spot bonus (for special contributions), etc.