BOTG LLC is looking for an Sr. Project Manager to join a leading Oil& Gas company in Houston, TX for a 12+ months contract!
Position: Sr. Project Manager
Duration: 12+ months
Location: 150 N Dairy Ashford Houston, TX 77079
Client: Direct Client
Note: Candidates need to be legally eligible to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship assistance now or anytime in the future. Client is currently still remote with a voluntary option to go onsite and anticipate down the line the preference will be for contractors to go onsite 2-3 days/week (some flexibility there). For this reason, Client prefers local Houston area candidates.
· Project Managers plan, control, and execute a project or set of related projects to meet identified business needs and deliver business value.
· As Project Manager, leads small-to-medium projects of moderate complexity.
· Typical project size: fewer than 10 FTE OR Participates as a member of a project team for larger and more complex projects.
· Quickly earns the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders.
· Resolves conflict and delivers tough messages with grace.
· Continually updates relevant business stakeholders of project status.
Skills: Infrastructure - Knowledge, Stakeholder Engagement & Communications for Change Practitioners - Knowledge, Business Analysis Techniques - Knowledge
BOTG (Boots on the Ground), a service-disabled veteran owned organization is created with a goal to effectively integrate our veterans into the corporate workforce by partnering with clients and MSPs. We are a growing IT services and Talent Solution company specialized in providing quality IT and non-IT talent across industries.
It is our endeavor to transform BOTG into a role model organization that supports and empowers veterans, their families and our communities.
We believe that every individual and organization has a role to play in the community hence we have committed 6% of our year-on-year profits to non-profit organizations supporting veterans and providing education and care to less privileged children globally.