We are looking for Sr. Project Manager in Houston, TX for 6+ months contract position.
Candidates need to be legally eligible to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship assistance now or anytime in the future. Client is currently still remote with a voluntary option to go onsite and anticipate down the line the preference will be for contractors to go onsite 2-3 days/week (some flexibility there). For this reason, Client prefers local Houston area candidates.
· Must have prior experience in delivering a data project, Azure delivery is a plus
· Must have prior experience in Agile delivery
· Should be well versed with MS Teams, Azure Dev Ops, Azure Data Platform/services, service now
· Able to work in a team setting with resources across multiple teams within and outside of the project (Internal teams like Data Engineering, Data Visualization, Business users, Testers, ASOM and natural teams like Shell DnA, Stratos , IRM, supportability, ORF, Data architecture, Solution Architecture)
· Attend daily stand up meetings, coordinate project status with Solution Lead, Technical Lead and Reporting Lead on the project
· Work with PMO for resourcing , monthly cost analysis, Budget vs LE reporting
· Maintain and update Risk Register as well as Issues register
· Must have strong BA skills
· PMP certification is desirable
Position: Sr. Project Manager
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Houston, TX 77079
Client: Direct Client
BOTG (Boots on the Ground), a service-disabled veteran owned organization is created with a goal to effectively integrate our veterans into the corporate workforce by partnering with clients and MSPs. We are a growing IT services and Talent Solution company specialized in providing quality IT and non-IT talent across industries.
It is our endeavor to transform BOTG into a role model organization that supports and empowers veterans, their families and our communities.
We believe that every individual and organization has a role to play in the community hence we have committed 6% of our year-on-year profits to non-profit organizations supporting veterans and providing education and care to less privileged children globally.