Skill: Computer Vision
Experience: 3 to 8 Years
Technical Skill Requirements:
Strong C/C++ Skills;
Experience in GStreamer plugin development;
Experience with any of TensorRT, ArmNN, TfLite, Dlib, ONNX Runtime;
Experience in deploying trained Deep Learning Models on ARM platform - Porting, Quantization, Pruning, Benchmarking;
Exposure to DeepStream;
Exposure to Python;
Exposure to NVIDIA Jetson and ARM Linux Boards.
Ability to translate business and functional requirements into working code.
Experience in building and productizing Machine Learning models.
Good knowledge in conventional image processing approaches and OpenCV,
Ability to learn by exploration without guidance.
Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen quickly.
Good communication skills
- Deep understanding of AI/ machine learning algorithms and their mathematical underpinnings.
- Experience in C, C++, NVIDIA DeepStream and GStreamer is a Must to Have Skill
- Good knowledge in Python and C
- Ability to translate business and functional requirements into working code
- Ability to work with a large amount video/image data to train and test computer vision systems.
- Experience in building and productizing Machine Learning Models.
- Experience working with deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, MxNet, ONNX, and Caffe.
- Knowledge of GPU programming (CUDA or OpenCL) on GPU accelerator architectures.
- Experience with camera bring-up and ISP pipeline configuration.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen quickly.
- Good knowledge in conventional Image Processing approaches and OpenCV
- Experience in working on Open-Source Projects
- Develop state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning algorithms to operate on large data sets that provide robust situational assessment and predictive capabilities.
- Prior experience in machine learning and image processing / computer vision.