Location: UK/Europe - Paris, Marseille or London
James Goodman Consulting ''Resourcing Experts in SAP''
Come and be part of my client’s business-to-Government Team and help to assist their European customer base on tax compliance and audit topics.
You will be required to work on various roles including project implementation, on-going support, change requests on customer-specific developments together with business processes improvements. Working in calibration with their software development teams you will stay relevant with tax compliance and regulatory changes worldwide and translate legal requirements into an SAP technology solution upgrade our solution.
Your responsibilities include configuration of SAP FI module, solution testing, support for SAP functional and tax regulations aspects, User Acceptance Test, training/workshops and new documentation / functional specifications, user guides, training materials, etc.
· Master’s degree (Finance, IT).
· Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP FI functional role.
· 1-2 full cycles of FI implementation project are a desirable.
· Good functional knowledge in FI to include, GL, AR, AP, AA and BL.
· European tax compliance and regulations knowledge, SAF-T, e-invoicing, VAT real-time reporting, etc.
· SD, MM and CO integration knowledge is beneficial.
· Experience with SAP S/4HANA.
You will also have demonstrable logic and analytical skills, a growth mindset, Strong communication skills and good command of both written and spoken French and English languages. Together with good problem-solving and a spirit of collaboration.
In return, my client offers an opportunity to make this role your own, a genuine growth path and the chance to bring fresh ideas to the table and make an impact within the company. Training and development in the form of investment in your professional development, a unique work culture where your voice counts and a strong work ethics among management and employees.
working remotely - Travel will be required (eventually)