In this position, you will bring deep expertise and knowledge to the SAP Landscape platform to our clients. As a SAP Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for guiding and promoting the proper architecture & tools amongst the technical teams, coaching and supporting functional experts in the design, implementation and sustainability of their technical projects.
You will work closely with the SAP Development & Testing team and suppliers to ensure that the performance test demand will be delivered in time and with the quality standards agreed. Also, you will be responsible for supervising the architecture design as well as the implementation within the scope agreed, owning the overall architecture and technical testing strategy and governance.
• Drive S/4 HANA technical projects, leading the functional & technical teams
• Make recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and delivery of services through use of (emerging) technology and technical methods and methodologies
• Participate in the development of and/or review of S/4 HANA standards, documentation and methods of working with automation
• Responsible for ensuring that a clear architecture is in place and available to support our business with minimum outages
• Liaise closely with vendors for proof of concepts of new tools available in the market related to performance load and stress testing
• Control project cope, budget and timing
5 years or more in SAP
7 years or more as an IT
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
• 7 years in IT field, focusing on SAP projects, including 3+ years of experience in S/4 HANA.
• Good understanding of AWS, Azure & Google Cloud
• Strong background in SAP project management & SAP architecture, including managing SAP testing tools such as Solution Manager
• Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle, specifically automated quality assurance processes
• Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
• Excellent analytical and technical skills
• Ability to understand the financial impact of technology alternatives
• to respond quickly and positively to change
• Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization in both French and English
• Experience working in a global environment and with virtual team