- Strong experience with 12+ years Oracle SCM and at least 2 years’ experience with Cloud SCM
- Experience reporting to C-level client contacts, managing client teams, in addition to on- and off-site, and off-shore functional and technical teams.
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements.
- Experience with creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- Experience with at least five of the following applications, OM, Costing, purchasing (direct), Manufacturing, Quality, Inventory, GOP, Pricing, Planning Central, PDH
- Knowledge of SaaS implementation lifecycle, including details of requirements, process validation, Design, CRP, configuration, build, test phases
- Lead a team of consultants in understanding As-Is business processes, analyze/capture client requirements and pain areas by conducting workshops if necessary.
- Experience in working in global support model (Onsite-Offshore Model) to provide seamless support to client.
- Identifying and addressing client needs; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Assist the team in preparation and planning for the workshops, review the work of the team in terms of process documentation, fit –gap analysis documentation and requirement documents, configuration, test scripts etc.
- Oracle SCM Cloud certification would be plus
- Good Analytical and Communication skills, Planning and Co-ordination skills.
- Ability to multi-task, planned and organized
- Customer management
- Ability to work with Finance/Accounting professionals
- Occasional travel required (following COVID-19 Travel restrictions)
- Immigration sponsorship may be available
- USC/ / H1 Transfer
- A Bachelor's degree preferred
Location : Troy, MI (Remote till Covid)
Duration : Full-time/ Direct-hire