- Strong experience in implementing some combination of Oracle Financials applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, EBTax, Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Invoice modules
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least one or more of these modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Procurement, Expenses and Enterprise Contracts
- Demonstrated experience assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Lead functional tracks on Vigilant’s ERP Cloud engagements
- Engage with clients and lead workshops to define business requirements
- Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements and recommend solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle Cloud Financials in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Expenses, General Ledger, Cash Management, and/or Fixed Assets
- Able to set-up the system to meet the desired business process and requirements
- Develop testing scenarios, test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration, and acceptance testing.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
- Occasional Travel required (following COVID-19 Travel restrictions)
- USC/ / H1 Transfer
- Immigration sponsorship may be available
Location : Troy, MI (Remote till Covid)
Duration : Full-time / Direct-hire