We are looking for IT Project Manager/Business Analyst with Cloud Projects Exp (100% Remote) for 6 months contract position.
What you will be doing:
• Play the dual role of Project Manager and Business Analyst
• Gather, analyze, and document business and technical scope, requirements, and specifications
• Review requirements with business and technical stakeholders and get written approvals
• Manage scope and requirements changes and get approvals for the approved changes
• Engage with and manage stakeholders’ expectations, needs, wishes, and requests
• Prepare project charters for all initiatives and get approvals from IT and the Business Leadership
• Identify project resources required for working with the IT service owners, product owners, and vendors
• Prepare project plans and schedules meetings scope and deadlines defined per project charter
• Coordinate and schedule project meetings for the status, issues and risks resolution
• Coordinate and manage schedule changes and approvals working with all key stakeholders
• Provide status reports and project updates to IT Leadership and project stakeholders
• Document and log all approvals for the project deliverables and signoffs
• Manage multiple IT projects in parallel
• Ensure quality of project deliverables and solutions meeting scope and requirements
• Identify end user communication and training needs and coordinate with product owners, IT teams and marketing for communications
• Obtain change approvals from product owners for production deployment and/or rollout
• Document and improve project management process and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related IT discipline
• 7+ years of experience in managing and delivering IT & cloud projects successfully
• 5+ years of experience in writing project scope and requirements
• Extensive experience in managing IT Infrastructure, O365, End User Computing, and Azure Cloud projects
• 5+ years of experience in using project management tools include Smartsheet, MS Project, Trello etc.
• PMP and Cloud certifications are highly desired
Duration: 6 months
Client: Direct Client
Note: Candidates need to be legally eligible to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship assistance now or anytime in the future.
BOTG (Boots on the Ground), a service-disabled veteran owned organization is created with a goal to effectively integrate our veterans into the corporate workforce by partnering with clients and MSPs. We are a growing IT services and Talent Solution company specialized in providing quality IT and non-IT talent across industries.
It is our endeavor to transform BOTG into a role model organization that supports and empowers veterans, their families and our communities.
We believe that every individual and organization has a role to play in the community hence we have committed 6% of our year-on-year profits to non-profit organizations supporting veterans and providing education and care to less privileged children globally.