This position delivers technical solutions to FPI workforce allowing them to work collaboratively and efficiently and enhance the company’s technical performance to support the long-term strategic objective.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to the following:
- Will collaborate with different departments and may work with Customer Service personnel, Product Managers, technical personnel, HR, Finance and Supply Chain and Operations personnel to come up with the best work processes that is cost-effective
- Will be evaluating different technologies and innovative solutions and expected to be able to make a recommendation
- Manage the full life cycle of system change with or without the support of service providers—from requirement elicitation, solution research and design, procurement, implementation, and maintenance.
- Provide subject matter expertise for other team members on possible migration and integration with other applications.
- Manage IT projects and suppliers, including procurement, contracting, project plan and progress, budget and risk, etc.
- Contribute to the design and execution of IT governance processes and procedures.
- Research and plan for technology trends
- Demonstrated experience with cloud technologies and other collaborative tools
- Experience in: defining the information architecture for intranets, internet and extranet sites; creating and developing site architectures using concept maps, site maps, taxonomy schemas and personas; creating metadata architecture etc
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while paying strict attention to detail; ability to anticipate customer needs and match them with appropriate products and services; and advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to correctly determine proper course of action needed for safe and efficient resolution to any customer issue.
- Substantial skills in project management, business analysis, vendor management, communication, etc.
- Fluency in oral and written English is a must.
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant IT experience or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to use automation to drive architecture, use architecture and automation to drive agility and how to extract architecture from legacy systems and wrap legacy systems to integrate with modern architectures
- A passion for digital innovation and commitment to driving positive change