Title: IT Service Desk Technician
Duration: 6 Months contract to hire
Location: Duluth, GA 30097
Pay rate: $20-25/hr
Salary: $45K/annum + Benefits
Duties will include (but not limited to) provide technical assistance and support throughout for issues related to computer systems, hardware, and software by responding to inquiries, running diagnostics, isolating problems and implementing technical solutions. The IT Service Desk Technician will assist users who are experiencing any procedural or operating difficulty with the use of equipment and industry standard IT applications, products, or services. Complex and/or high priority problems are escalated to senior members of the team or to the Systems or Network teams for resolution when needed, but the IT Service Desk Technician is responsible to ensure that an effective solution is provided to the user.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Individual will work in a team environment, be responsible for IT support tickets, and demonstrates an ability to communicate with personnel beyond what has been instructed.
Must have hands-on experience with ServiceNow Ticketing Tool: Create, Update, Escalate, Resolve and Complete ticket for end-users.
- The ability to perform work unsupervised, make certain decisions independently, and understand appropriate timing to escalate problems.
- Must possess the ability to work well and collaborate with team members and all personnel across the organization.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize issues and requests, and manage time to ensure timely resolution of responsibilities.
- Provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software (e.g. Windows 10, Office Suite, various browsers), and hardware from users.
- Working knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Hands-on experience working with and supporting the following products and tools:
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365;
- Anti-Virus Software (i.e., Trend Micro, Microsoft System Center Endpoint Protection);
- Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS);
- Microsoft Active Directory (AD);
- Microsoft Domain Name Services (DNS);
- Microsoft Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP);
- Microsoft Windows;
- Network Printers;
- Microsoft Office products;
- General System Administration;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- 3-5 years of Help Desk Specialist Experience
If Interested, Please send resume at email@example.com OR Call me on (973) 658 4694