Skill: Oracle HCM Cloud Functional Consultant (USC/ PR/ H1 Transfer)
Location : Troy, MI (Remote)
Duration : Full-time/ Direct-hire
Responsible for deliverables at every phase of the software implementation lifecycle such as:
- Preparing for, facilitating, and gaining agreement on global design.
- Documenting the client’s as-is process flows and communicating best practices for the to-be optimal state.
- Adapting the solution for localizations or business processes specific to a client’s business unit.
- Documenting and gaining agreement on the client configuration.
- Developing a test strategy to validate the solution and confirming successful deployment.
- Identifying risks or issues associated with assigned tasks, taking initiative to proactively alert project leadership of any risks or issues.
- Experience in a Lead role on at least one (preferably two) Cloud HCM projects, end-to-end
- Strong experience and understanding of Core HR, as well as experience in one or more of the following modules: Absence Management, Time and Labor, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Talent Management, Learning or Recruiting
- Ability to give presentations to multiple levels of management
- Public Sector and/or Federal client experience is a plus
- Adept at working independently with minimal supervision
- Experience supporting the sales cycle, including but not limited to responding to Requests for Proposals, presenting at Orals, contributing to the creation of Statements of Work
- Oracle HCM Cloud certification would be plus.
- Good Analytical and Communication skills, Planning and Co-ordination skills.
- Ability to multi-task, planned and organized
- Ability to work with Finance/Accounting professionals
- Occasional Travel required (following COVID-19 Travel restrictions)
- Immigration sponsorship may be available
- USC/ / H1 Transfer
- A Bachelor's degree preferred