We are currently seeking a Strategic Partnership Manager
- Assist in identifying opportunities for new partnerships to augment Fujitsu capabilities and drive compliance with diversity objectives, on-board partners and help strengthen existing relationships and collaborations
- Align with partners and CEs to bring in new opportunities to Fujitsu
- Champion and manage new technologies to create stronger partnerships.
- Manage partner toolkit like sales tools and partner websites.
- Build the organizational network through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes, and report on key metrics.
- Applicants should be strategic thinkers with amiable personalities, positive outlooks, and expert communication skills. Organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment are also beneficial.
- Three or more years of strategic partnership management or business development management experience
- Excellent business development skills in business-to-business technology sales with the ability to effectively direct business development tasks
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills
- Number of signed teaming agreement with strategic partner
- Number of new Opportunities through the partner channel